How to choose stainless steel quick coupling?
1. Fluid type and temperature (please select the suitable fluid type, temperature of the body material and the sealing material of the quick connector. According to the fluid, the suitable body material and sealing material are different. For example, the fast joint is air Yes. Recommend steel, brass or stainless steel if it is water.
2. The pressure of the liquid (please select a quick connector with a pressure-resistant function for the appropriate fluid pressure)
The pressure of the fluid is also the key to selecting a fast joint. The quick couplings for hydraulic use are serialized between 5.0Mpa (51kgf/cm²) and 68.6Mpa (700kgf/cm²). In response to the pressure characteristics, the structure of the quick couplings is also different.
3, the structure of the active switch valve (please select the quick coupling of the valve structure suitable for piping)
Regarding the structure of the valve, there are two-way switch type, one-way switch type and two-way open type. Except for the two-way switch type, fluid flows out of the piping during separation. So please pay attention.
4. The use of fast joints (please select the appropriate structure and material of the quick joint) to connect the humidity conditions, dust conditions, and easy erosion of the use conditions, to think about the selected diseases Types of quick joints, body material, and sealing material.
5. Confirm that the selected quick connector connection thread should be consistent
It is recommended that the female and male of the same brand be used together. If it is necessary to use it interspersedly, consult the skilled personnel of the product supplier before using it, and then use it after confirmation.
6. Appearance and size of the device (please order the product after confirming the appearance and size)
Please determine the type and material of the quick connector, and specify the assembly shape and size in response to the piping characteristics. Please note that the size is related to the fluid flow rate.