Precautions during the use of hydraulic quick couplings
1. Please use the sealing material for the external thread of the control thread.
2. Don't hit, bend or stretch artificially to prevent damage.
3. Please do not use fluids other than applicable fluids.
4. Please do not use it for purposes other than quick couplings.
5. Do not connect with quick fluid couplings made by other companies.
6. Do not use in places mixed with metal powder or sand dust to prevent poor work or leakage.
7. When the hydraulic quick coupling is connected: when the child body is inserted into the mother body, the ferrule returns to the original position under the action of the spring, and the steel ball rolling locks the child body to be tightly connected, while the valves of the mother body and the child body push each other When opened, the fluid flows, and the O-ring can completely block the leakage of fluid.
The two ends are open and not linked: When the ferrule of the mother body is pushed to the other end, the steel ball automatically rolls outward, so the child body is removed; since there is no valve between the child body and the mother body, the fluid flows out.
When the hydraulic quick connector is connected: When the child body is inserted into the mother body, the ferrule is pushed to the previous position by the force of its spring to lock the steel ball, and the fluid flows. The O-ring is used to prevent liquid leakage.