Rotary joint leakage prevention method
1. If the hydraulic rotary joint is in a high-speed and high-temperature working and living environment, there is no lubricating oil, and the internal control of the joint is prone to wear and cause leakage. At this time, add lubricating oil in time to maintain lubrication to prevent dry grinding.
2. If there is debris or dirt on the friction surface of the rolling bearing inside the rotary joint, it will accelerate the wear of the joint. Therefore, it is very important to keep the hydraulic rotary joint clean and the equipment clean before and after work.
3. The hydraulic rotary joint is selected according to the pre-designed pressure value, speed value and temperature value. Therefore, it is necessary to choose according to the needs to avoid leakage from the inside of the joint due to the equipment.
4. During the installation and construction process, due to some man-made work errors, the stability is not good, and the connection is improper, causing the rotary joint to be damaged by vibration and causing leakage. Please remind everyone that the installation and disassembly must be strictly in accordance with the requirements and instructions. After installation, visual inspection and inspection must be carried out continuously before use.
5. The hydraulic rotary joint has been used for a long time, and the internal sealing ring is worn and aging. This is a natural phenomenon. We need to replace the sealing ring or graphite ring in time.