The main precautions for using wrench-type quick connectors
1. Please do not use it for fluids other than applicable fluids.
2. Do not exceed the use pressure limit when using.
3. Do not use it outside the temperature range to prevent wear or leakage of the sealing material.
4. Don't hit, bend, stretch, and prevent damage.
5. Do not use it in places mixed with metal powder or sand dust to prevent poor work or leakage.
6. For threaded installation, do not exceed the tightening torque during installation to prevent damage.
7. Do not use hoses with cracks to prevent leakage or falling off.